Tuesday, May 12, 2009

some bikeswiping p0rn for your afternoon

since you are either a) at work still or b) have nothing to watch since Lipstick Jungle got canceled, I thought I would share a video from Streetfilms of some "bike lock grading" by Hal Ruzal of Bicycle Habitat. he does a great job of showing how poorly bikes can or cannot be locked up. be afraid, very, very afraid because getting anything below a D- from this guy makes you a sucker in my book.

my thoughts? he is a proponent of the cable while I am not such a big fan. however, if all you have is a cable, that is better than nothing. it's how you use the cable that counts. also note that he reminds you to make sure you pole is "stiffly" in the ground. enjoy his other grading videos below. and on a final note... I would just like to add that we swiped the last bike he graded earlier last week... the Bowling Green.


No comments:

Post a Comment