Wednesday, May 13, 2009

post #8



this lock-job is like my father giving me a spanking (when I was 5) w/ a stuffed animal. it's like, look at that, this biker spent a pretty penny on the Gucci® of locks AND bought one small enough to dub as modern-looking brass knuckles. however, they clearly didn't think about the fact that yes, nobody can snag that front wheel of the frame, but if I ever wanted to bang the sh*t out of a back wheel, I would sure as sh*t attempt to bang the sh*t out of their back wheel. while you might have quite possibly the most bizarre mental image of somebody humping or beating a back wheel w/ a sledgehammer... what this biker can do the next time around is a) buy a larger Gucci®-like u-lock and b) secure both wheels and the frame to one another so a nutjob like myself doesn't come along and attempt to bang the sh*t out of an unlocked back wheel. NEXT!


my brother who was [unfortunately] born w/o common sense is smarter than this, or perhaps he is in NYC and my parents didn't call to warn me. here we have a folding bike, (which in my eyes, is perfect for extra tall midgets) just marinating in front of a bodega located in Union Square. while at first glance it appears as though the extra tall midget didn't lock their bike down, there is a u-lock around the front wheel and frame. I'm gonna give "swiper bonus points" for the way in which the extra tall midget secured the actual bike... locking it up to the air. that's right, they are trusting the air to prevent would-be swipers from walking on by and clenching a sweet-ass, two-wheeled souvenir. how should the extra tall midget have locked down their bike? it's a no-brainer here... folding bikes were invented for a reason, fold that f*cker up and piss everybody off in the the bodega by carrying it over the shoulder. NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment