Tuesday, August 4, 2009

post #15



I'm unemployed and all this bike makes me want is a black n white. while tempted to lick each side to see which tastes better, I do have to live in reality and licking bikes is sure enough way to score a summons by the typical Park Slope stroller-pushing, overbearing and angry parent. here we have a rider who clearly doesn't have his/her head up his/her ass. as simple as can be... one chain, one lock and a pretty sturdy street sign. this cookie isn't going anywhere. props to hitting my sweet spot for the day. NEXT!!!



Im gonna assume that the Rite Aide® this was parked outside of was either having a huge sale of Flavor Ice® or giving out free advice on how not to lock up your bike.
as I walked by I just assumed the usual, $12.99 cable securing down both wheels and frame, but when I walked up closer to further inspect, I discovered that this rider neglected to physically lock the bike up. that's right, that combination thing on your cheap piece of sh*t cable actually needs to be locked. what is even more tragic is that while I have a few friends who are looking for bikes, I decided to keep karma on my side by locking it for them. what should this rider have done in addition to actually locking their bike down... ? sprung an extra $12.99 to buy a U-lock... but I will give he/she credit for securing down both wheels. NEXT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment